Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The official days of our lives...behind the scenes of Art science prize

I have been in art science for about a month now and love it! I never want to leave class! I wish I got to use my creativity like this in school. Our sponsors are ah~amazing even when the day ends at creative Oklahoma. I truly recommend Art science prize to all high schools. You get a chance to meet a diverse group of teens and help find ways to solve real world issues using your creative side of your  brain. There's something for everyone! You never get bored! The cool thing is artscience never ends, you can apply what you learn everyday. I titled this as the world turns because we are currently doing a really cool globe project. I promise to post pics later! More behind the scenes of artscience prize soon!!!

                A innovator, risk taker, and your inside scoop girl.....


                                                                                                              Reyna:)

No comments:

Post a Comment